Get Started With Us
Videos & newsletter
Hall Classes: more information
PhysioPilates Academy offers the highest quality physiotherapy-led exercise sessions.
- 7 highly experienced teachers working together
- small classes (13 pupils) to ensure a high quality of individual focused care.
- attend a regular class with the same teacher & a well-matched group (we don’t have drop in pupils).
- in person classes are pre-booked and paid for by the term to help keep you accountable (eg. 11 week term £132)
- we offer 16 hall-based classes across Monday-Thursday
- as well as 2 online class options (thurs 6pm & Sat 9.30am)
- with opportunity to re-scheule a class when needed
- a Library of pre-recorded classes to use if you can’t make a live class or for extra practice!
Because our classes are so popular there may be a waiting list to join a hall based class, however, once you have a place in a class you may keep it for as long as suits you.
Introductory sessions for new pupils
If you have not done Pilates before, or are rusty, or uncertain of your level or your health needs you will be invited to attend an introductory session before attending your first class.
You will benefit most from classes if you have the opportunity to learn the basic techniques and principles of Pilates individually or within a smaller group first. You will then be able to participate fully from the first class and enjoy your Pilates lessons more.
Introductory sessions (1:1 or 1:2) are £60 arranged with Amanda at a mutually convenient time.
PhysioPilates Classes: 2023 Schedule
|Day of the Week||Location||Time|
9:25am, 10:30am, 11:45am
North Cambs Academy
7pm & 8:10pm
7pm & 8:10pm
6pm & 7:10pm
|Wednesday||Little Shelford||6pm, 7:10pm & 8:20pm|
|Thursday||Whittlesford||7:10pm & 8:20pm|
Online classes: more information
Thursdays 6pm & Saturday Mornings 9.30 am.
Amanda Savage leads 55 minute ProPelvic matwork classes with special attention to:
- detailed teaching and instructions so that you can be sure of working effectively and safely at home.
- sequences for good beginners or intermediate level pupils.
- a steady pace with lots of attention to getting your technique right – including your pelvic floor awareness and remembering to breathe!!
- suggestions of how to level up (or down) depending on your ability.
- selecting exercises which are back, neck & pelvic floor friendly and avoid overstraining the abdominals.
Classes can be attended “pay-as-you-go” (£8/class) or bought as a termly bundle (eg 10 classes £75 + free Library of pre-recorded classes).
For a free trial class:
Antenatal or Postnatal Pilates classes
For Antenatal or Postnatal classes please contact Maria Dean of Contento Pilates: