Terms & Conditions
A link to another site or service is not an endorsement of that site or service. PhysioPilates Ltd shall have no liability arising from the use by any party of the information on this web site. PhysioPilates Ltd does not warrant the information on this web site in any way and in particular no warranty is given that the web site or its contents or hypertext links are virus free or uncontaminated. You are advised to make your own virus checks and to implement your own precautions in this respect. PhysioPilates Ltd. exclude all liability for contamination or damage caused by any virus or electronic transmission.
Return / Refund Policy
- Payment for a term of classes must be received 14 days prior to the scheduled term start to ensure your place.
- Cancellations within 14 days of the term start will not be refunded.
- Cancellations prior to 14 days will receive a credit towards a future term based on availability and similar cost.
- In person classes: once term has started you may cancel an individual class and be eligible for a credit for the cancelled class. Cancellations must be made 90 minutes before the start of the class to be eligible for a credit. Cancellations made after this window will not receive a credit. You may use this credit to take up a vacancy in any other class run by PhysioPilates Ltd (subject to availability), including online classes. Credits must be used within the same term of classes and cannot be carried over to a future term. We do not guarantee that there will be a vacancy in another class for you to use a credit.
- online (virtual) classes: once term has started, classes booked as a bundle/package cannot be refunded, nor receive a credit if you do not attend. You can cancel prior to the start of the class to receive a credit to use at another online class in the same term. Classes booked individually (“pay as you go”) can be cancelled prior to the start of the class and your account will receive a credit. You may use this credit to book into another online class in the future. Credits expire after 3 months.
Privacy & Security Policy
Commitment to Data Security
Your personally identifiable information is kept secure. Only authorised employees, agents and contractors (who have agreed to keep information secure and confidential) have access to this information. All emails and newsletters from us allow you to opt out of further mailings.
Any information or guidance we provide is not a substitute for the consultation, diagnosis, and/or medical treatment of your doctor or healthcare provider.
You must not rely on any information or guidance we provide you with as an alternative to medical advice from your doctor or healthcare provide and we expressly disclaim all responsibility, and shall have no liability, for any damages, loss, injury, or liability whatsoever suffered by you or any third party as a result of your reliance on any information or guidance we provide you with.
If you have any specific questions or concerns about any medical matter, you should consult your doctor or healthcare provider as soon as possible.
If you think you may be suffering from any medical condition, you should seek immediate medical attention from your healthcare provider. Do not delay seeking medical advice, disregard medical advice or discontinue medical treatment because of information or guidance we provide you with.
Nothing in this disclaimer will limit or exclude any liability that may not be limited or excluded by applicable law.
PhysioPilates Ltd Company number: 7840327
Registered Address: 36 London Rd, CB22 5DD, UK
Tel: 01223 841968
Updated Jan 2023